Measure for a Vac Bed
How to Measure for a Vac Bed
Here you will find a guide to help you get the most accurate measurements for your Vac Bed.
As this product is custom made for you it is important to get us the most accurate measurements possible for the best fit.Depending on what you ordered, you will be asked for any of the following measurements:
FOR THE VACBED YOU HAVE ORDERED:
We only need the following measures in inches or centimeters:
- Your overall height as a starting reference point: __"
- Lie on the ground, point your toes, have a friend measure from the tips of your pointed toes to the base of your neck and the middle of your mouth:
__" from tiptoes to mouth
__" from tiptoes to neck (by "base of neck" we mean the low point where a collar or choker would sit)
- Circumference (distance around) your neck:
- Distance from base of neck to your genitals and from the middle of your mouth to your genitals to locate the position of the gasket:
__" from genitals to neck
__" from genitals to mouth
- Circumference AROUND erect penis and both erect penis and testicles for the size of the gaskets and sheathes. This is an Important measurement! Please be as accurate as possible!:
__" around hard penis only
__" around both hard penis and testicles
- Where would you like the small ports to be located? Please be detailed! :
- Anything else we should know? Don't be shy!:
**CAUTION** If you are over 5”10” you should consider a LONG or EXTRA LONG bed as your head and toes will bump up against the frame in a standard-length bed. Contact us if you want to upgrade the length of your bed.
Measure any/all people you expect to use the vacbed and provide us with a max/min measurement so we can fit it as best we can to your body type(s). Inches or CM are fine. Please be as accurate as possible. For a visual guide check out:
You need to build a frame (if you're making it yourself) or assemble a frame (if you bought one from us)
**SAFETY TIPS! PLEASE READ**