Latex Repair Kit
Hole, Rip, Tear, Weak Spot?
This is what you are looking for then. If you do not need a whole crafting kit, but would like all the supplies that are needed to repair some of your favourite latex items, our Repair Kit is what you want. Everything you need for quick and dirty latex repair can be found in here ready to go.
- 3 latex patch scraps, approximately 4"x 4" (10cm x 10cm) 1 Black, 1 White, 1 Trans Natural. All 0.40 mm
- 24" (60cm) of 3/4" (2cm) wide trim in both Black and Trans Natural. 0.50 mm
- 24" (60cm) of 3/8" (1cm) wide trim in Trans Natural. 0.50 mm
- 1 paint brush
- 1oz (30ml) pre-mixed latex glue. Rubber cement based.
- 2oz (60ml) thinner. Heptane.
- 1 small lint free cloth
- Tips brochure
- Our love
Please note that we do not include instructions on how to repair your latex. Due to the many different types of latex tears it is impossible to give step by step instructions. We do include notes on the basic order of steps and how to use what is in the kit, but you will still need to look up the how to. YouTube is a good resource for this. If you need a different colour of latex check out our Discounted Latex section for off cuts and roll ends.
Due to the chemicals in this Item we are unable to ship this outside Canada and the United States.