Laser-Etched OG Microbreathe
Laser etching details on our OG micro-breathe hood. Featuring scales, pinstripes. carbon-fibre, hexagons, lace, and custom requests!
How it works: Our laser etches the shiny surface of the sheet to reveal a matte, precise pattern. It is then laser cut with your choice of micro breathe holes, or none, with regular nose holes. The end product has the look of a blackout hood, with breathing and/or seeing options.
- Eyes: Looking through 1 - Ply or sheer pantyhose in a dark room
- Mouth: Speaking muffled, slurp liquids messily, inhalation with some difficulty.
- Nose: Breathing with some difficulty.
- Ear: Listening faint, reduces ear pressure.
Measure your head with the hairstyle you are going to wear with the hood. Thick hair may change your size. If you are between sizes, size up, or customize.
- Small: 20” - 21” around forehead at eyebrows (13” neck)
- Medium: 21” 22” around forehead at eyebrows (15” neck)
- Large: 22” - 23” around forehead at eyebrows (16”neck)
- X-Large: 24” - 25” around forehead at eyebrows (18” neck)
- XX-Large 26” - 27” around forehead at eyebrows (20” neck)
Colour 1 = Face area + sides
Colour 2 = Top of head + back strip
Closure options as pull-on, or zip up with regular, or locking zipper (includes 2 keys)
Neck extension adds 1.5" down the front as a triangle you can tuck into your outfit.
Hair accessory options as 1 ponytail or 2 pigtail non-magnetised gaskets. We do not make hair falls at this time. Leave a note in the box for specific positioning.