This neck-entry sleepsack is totally bespoke to you starting from your measurements to the final finishes.
These are meant to fit tight! 2 standard or locking shoulder zippers open up the most customizable sleepsack/bodybag we have. Considering that the zippers are not stretchy this option may not be optimal for “spoon’ or “pear” shape body types.
- Internal sleeves: Enhanced arm constrictions.
- Electrical/ enema port: 1-2" sleeves attached to 1 ¾” holes. Allows cords or tubes to exit the sleepsack comfortably.
- Open Penis Sleeve: A latex sleeve custom-sized to hug the penis similar to a condom except head is uncovered.
- Cock and Ball Gasket: Custom-sized non-stretch latex cock & ball ring that sits on the pubic bone.
- Genital Access: Regular or locking 9” zippers at front, back, or both. Double the fun!
- Check out a detailed description of our gasket options here.
About our chlorination: We've developed a unique 2-step chlorination process that locks a high shine coating onto the surface, unlike most chlorination that can leave garments dull and somewhat patchy.
After ordering, we will contact you to ask for the required measurements. Please make sure that the e-mail address you check out with is correct.
**Any of our hoods are available made-to-match. If you would like a hood in a Radical Rubber colour to match your sleepsack please contact us at email@example.com to check colour availability and for further instructions.
**As shown on Reflective Desire: Neck entry sleepsack in Radical Rubber Translucent Lilac with internal sleeves and both front and back genital zips. Rubberdoll microbreath hood in Radical Rubber Translucent Lilac not included.
The fit was absolutely perfect and the construction quality was very high quality. Highly recommend this piece to any latex lover!!
It is a bit of a struggle to get in. But Once zipped in there is really no way out. Absolutely wonderful experience.
I love this sack - It's extremely comfortable and perfectly cut. I'll use it either alone or as an additional layer inside the vac bed ;) PS - It has a really nice rubbery smell